DreamBOOST: Scholarships for design students
DreamBoost is a scholarship open to all design students. This year there are two available 1200€ scholarships. DesignMoprhine and our partners have been doing workshops, courses and lectures since 2014 and during those years we have met more than thousands of students who seek their perfection in the field of architecture and design. Many of them hardly afford their studies. That is why we as a collective decided to start an initiative for supporting them. We hope this scholarship will continue in the following years involving more students and donors to help grow the design communities education and boost their dreams.
Welcome to the first year of DreamBOOST Scholarships. Read below for all the information and application requirements.
THIS YEARS SCHOLARSHIPS
2 scholarships of 1200€
THIS YEARS DONORS
- 29 April 2018 – Scholarship application start
- 01 July 2018 – Scholarship application deadline
- 10 July 2018 – Scholarship winners announced
WHO CAN APPLY
- All design majors currently enrolled in University (Architecture, Industrial, Fashion, Furniture, etc.).
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com in the following format. Applications which do not follow this format will not be considered. Application should be in English.
Subject: DreamBOOST Scholarship Enrollment – First Name Surname
Body – include the following information as a list in this order, please do not include any other text or comments:
- First Name Surname
- Birth Date (Month/Day/Year)
- Phone Number (including country code)
- Current Address
- Currently enrolled Academic Major
- Currently enrolled Academic Degree (Bachelors, Masters, PhD, etc.)
- Currently enrolled University Name
- Year of enrollment
- Expected year of graduation
Attachment – 1 single combined PDF (maximum 10 MB) which includes the following in this order:
- Cover letter describing why this scholarship is important for you (maximum 1 page)
- CV of academic and work experience as well as awards and achievements (maximum 1 page)
- Work Samples (maximum 3 pages)
- Unconditional Academic Letter of Acceptance or Enrollment 2017-2018 (maximum 1 page)
- School ID image (maximum 1 page)